Who: Apptivo is a startup located in Fremont, California. Apptivo provides free, business apps on the cloud to address the needs of startups, freelancers, the self employed, and Small to Medium sized Businesses (SMBs). Apptivo provides web-based tools for CRM, Invoicing, Project Management, eCommerce, Financials, and many other business processes. All the apps are interconnected and can be accessed with a single login. Apptivo recently closed its angel round of funding and is poised for super fast growth in the next few months.
How: Apply at http://startuplife.in/apply-sv.html and mention Apptivo.
For more: Contact Lauri (lauri.lehtovuori (a) aaltoes.com)
Description of types of roles Apptivo is looking to fill:
1. Creative Marketing Intern
- The person we wish to hire should be a creative genius and out of the box thinker who loves to bring new ideas to life.
- Should be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Familiar with social media not just from the point of view of daily use but also from the point of view of marketing
- Should have excellent writing skills to come up with copy which converts users like crazy
- Should be able to analyze competitors marketing initiatives and figure out what works and what does not and replicate the good aspects quickly
- Prior experience in marketing role in a startup is a huge plus.
- Should be extremely comfortable in a multi-cultural environment
2. Sales Intern
- An extroverted personality and should be able to talk his/her way out of the most difficult situations with a smile on the face
- Should love to go out and meet people and follow up the next day to convert potential customers to registered customers
- Should be interested in technology and tech startups, and be comfortable in a multi-cultural environment
- Must be capable of carrying out conversations with CEOs, marketing managers and engineers alike
- Should be able to translate marketing efforts to sales
3. Design Intern
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Website design experience a huge plus
- User Interface design experience a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills needed to understand others ideas and communicate his/her own ideas
- Familiarity with the standard design tools like photoshop, illustrator etc. is a must
- Should be able to work on tight deadlines and be willing to go through multiple iterations when necessary