We believe learning by doing is the most effective way to learn. Startup Life is a year-round, non-profit internship program for the most talented people in Finland who want to unleash their full potential. In a nutshell, we build a hassle-free bridge between startups and skilled talents. At Startup Life, you will get a chance to work at exciting startups and with amazing entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley and New York City.
Why work at startup?
- Because startups are where you learn the best.
- Because you are allowed to be creative, as long as you get the job done well.
- Because you experience the best entrepreneurial ecosystem in the world.
Why apply for Startup Life?
- Because you now have access to rare opportunities to work at exciting startups.
- Because the whole process is super convenient for you.
- Because you can join the alumni network of the program.
At Startup Life, we gather best talents in Finland in the fields of design, technology, and business. We deliver skilled and experienced talents who can build and ship. We will do all the paperwork (Visa) for you. Hard as it is to believe, it’s all free. Since our program runs non-profit, we don’t charge any type of fees. The process is so convenient that the companies we help feel like they’re hiring domestically. All you need to is share a job description, and we will take care of the rest.
“Working with the Startup Life team has been both fun and fruitful for Zendesk. They connected us with many exceptional engineers, two of whom we hired, and then deftly navigated all the visa and relocation issues. We are excited to partner with Startup Life again and meet their latest crop of Nordic talent. - Zendesk on Startuplife 2011
Your startup is not yet listed on our website? Contact us via email or twitter.
mikko (a) startupsauna.com
Startup Relations, Silicon Valley
tatu (a) startupsauna.com
Schedule for 2013
Now open. Get aboard!